As a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation, Jamboree relies on the generous financial giving of supporters who want to make a real and tangible difference in the world around them. With housing as a platform, your support measurably increases educational outcomes, health and nutrition, and, in turn, helps to reduce blight, crime, and homelessness.
From private and public foundations in the retail and healthcare sectors, to financial and construction partners, we hope you’ll take advantage of some of these opportunities to give back, have an ongoing connection with us, and make a real difference in the lives of our residents. You can help achieve the triple bottom line in your social good efforts - for people, profit, planet - as you consider how to extend your philanthropy throughout the year.
Provide Hope Throughout the Year
- Jamboree looks for individuals and companies to make donations towards the purchase of such things as household cleaning supplies for families, home starter kits for formerly homeless residents, back-to-school backpacks and supplies for students, gift bags for veterans, holiday poinsettias for seniors, and more. Donations can be made on the Jamboree Give Center for designated campaigns or where needed most. You can also easily set up a monthly donation with our recurring give option.
- In-kind donations include art supplies, books, sporting equipment, furniture, housewares, technology, and even products and services like oral hygiene products and health clinics at Jamboree properties from companies like Dr. Brite, home goods from retail programs like Mickey's Attic of the Disneyland Resort, and book drives from student and civic clubs.
- Contact Tamara Tellez, our Human Resources Supervisor, for in-kind donations. For in-kind donations with a value over $5,000, please contact Jim Fox at 949-263-8676.
Fund a Need
- Give today to Fund a Need for Jamboree residents. When you donate, consider asking your company about any matched giving program to boost your dollars. Your investment helps us provide a range of activities to working and formerly homeless families, their children, and our seniors. Since every dollar counts, see how your donation could make a difference.
Want to Volunteer?
- Whether students, working or retired professionals, or even company teams, you can get involved in our service programs as a volunteer or intern to make a tangible difference in the lives of kids, families, seniors, and veterans.
Jamboree is a 501(c)(3) nonprofit corporation (Tax ID# 33-0413518), so gifts and contributions are tax deductible.