Volunteering is a great way to help Jamboree help others by enhancing the services we provide. Time donated by Jamboree volunteers furthers our mission to strengthen communities, transform lives, and end homelessness. We offer a number of ways for individuals and groups, like local high school and University of California Cooperative Extension (UCCE) Master Gardeners of Orange County volunteers (pictured above), to engage with many of our 96+ communities serving 18,800+ residents – from Sacramento to L.A. and Orange County, to the Inland Empire and San Diego.
It's easy to give back
Whether you’re a student, retiree, or business professional, you can get involved in our service programs and make a tangible difference in the lives of kids, families, seniors, and veterans.
- Current students: Earn community service hours – and gain valuable experience – when you volunteer with us during the summer or throughout the school year. Or, find a Jamboree property near your school where you can help us create healthy communities.
- Colleges and universities: Our growing network – including community colleges, UC, and Cal State schools statewide – provides students with hands-on ways to make local communities a better place to live. Academic internship opportunities are available in our onsite after-school programs, as well as at our corporate offices in Business Development, Project and Asset Management, Marketing Communications, and much more.
- Professionals: Share your time and talents on a regular basis with a deserving and motivated audience. If you have limited availability, join us by serving at one of our one-day events.
- Companies: Serve together with other staff or a team of your colleagues. Find out how you can partner with us to make a difference in your local neighborhood. It’s a great way to get your company name in front of the community.
Get started today!
- Check out our latest volunteer opportunities!
- Fill out our Volunteer Application Form.
- Contact Tamara Tellez, our Human Resources Supervisor, with any other questions.
We look forward to serving with you!
Provide hope throughout the year
- While financing and developer fees fund our properties, we rely on generous donations to support our resident programs and services. Each dollar makes a lasting impact in the lives of our residents. To donate today, visit the Jamboree Give Center.
- Make in-kind donations, including art supplies, books and toys, sporting equipment, technology, and even products and services like oral hygiene products and health clinics at Jamboree properties from companies like Kaiser Permanente. To make arrangements, contact Tamara Tellez. For in-kind donations with a value over $5,000, please contact Jim Fox at 949-263-8676.